Essence Events would like to offer our congratulations to the 2014 Rutland Pride Business Awards winners.
When Rutland Pride asked us to help them launch the 2014 Business Awards for Stamford and Rutland, we could not have been more pleased. The awards celebrate both the achievements of the region’s businesses, and those SMEs which lead the market in various ways.
The black tie gala reception and awards dinner was held at the Ladywood Estate in Knossington, and featured a keynote speech delivered by Lincolnshire’s own David Ross, co-founder of the Carphone Warehouse and founder of the David Ross foundation.
Those honoured include:
- Rutland Cycling, for the outstanding contributions they have made to the community.
- The Institute of Credit Management, who took home the marketing and design award, given to the business that developed the most creative, brand-relevant and successful marketing strategy.
- Barefoot Flooring, named best new business for 2014, in recognition of the success that they have had even in these turbulent financial times.
- Jacqui Kavanagh of Trinity Event Solutions, named business person of the year for the outstanding contributions she made to her organisation over the last year.
- Last but not least, Amps Fine Wines was named best small business for their admirable profitability and excellence in their field.
Congratulations are in order for the winners, and the many runners-up and nominees as well. We are proud to have been involved in paying tribute to these businesses, and to help highlight some of their many recent achievements.